Order Info

To order buildings, add the required building, plus any extras to your shopping cart, and proceed to the checkout. The payment method is by Pro-Forma Invoice, so once we have received you order, we will check the information with you and then issue you with an invoice – 35% to secure you order, with the remaining 65% due on the day of dispatch. We will also send out drawings of your oak-framed building for you to check and approve.

We will keep in touch with you with regards to delivery dates. We aim to deliver your building within 6-8 weeks of the receipt of your deposit.

Delivery will be via an 11m x 2.25m flat bed vehicle. Buildings will be unloaded within 4 metres of where the delivery vehicle can get to. It is your responsibility to ensure that access is adequate with no overhead powerlines or other obsticles preventing the vehicle form unloading. We regret that will cannot be held responsible for additional charges caused by the failure of the delivery vehicle to unload your order.